Friday 23 August 2013

An old friend

We just ran into our old friend the helicopter with the smashed windshield again. It has been patched together from two other broken windshields and joined with some kind of high-tech bandaid called 3M hundred mile an hour tape. If anyone from 3M wants to send me money for my mention of their product, I am open to discussing the idea.
I hope it works, because John is about to climb on that helicopter and fly around chasing polar bears in it. Here is the plan: a scientist drops John off, then flies over to a nearby polar bear and shoots it with a dart that tears off a little piece of its skin so he can get a DNA sample. Then he goes down to retrieve his dart, then he flies back to pick up John again.
That means a large irritated predatory mammal will be running around in a bad mood near my cameraman. This could be great cinema, or a nice lunch for one deserving polar bear. It's a win-win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment