Wednesday 19 June 2013

Dax hair

I'm heading off to Reykjavik for the first shoot of the series. We're meeting a trio of Swedish gentlemen who are planning to sail through the Northwest Passage this summer. It's only been a few years since it was first possible to get through in a sailboat in only one summer; Amundsen took three years to do it. Maybe in a few years more every weekend sailor in the Northern hemisphere will be able to do it, but at the moment it's still quite an adventure to undertake.
Their vessel is called the Dax, which I believe is Swedish for something like "the time is now." Since I will be on the road for eighteen days, I figured the time was now to get one last haircut. Check out the hair products on the counter. My hair is now short and neat and full of Daxness.

No comments:

Post a Comment